Submitting an Application
- Create a new account or log in to your existing account
- Create a New Student Application
- Complete application
- Submit application along with a $50 non-refundable application fee (toddler through kindergarten) or $100 non-refundable application fee (1st through 12th grade)
- A $50 application fee applies to all current family new sibling applications regardless of grade level
- You will have the flexibility to log in to your account at any time to finish the application and print your submission
Start here to begin the application process
It is our pleasure to request required records from your child’s current school. Please be aware that the fulfillment of this request may take as long as two weeks. You may also choose to provide the documents directly to us by submitting records to Tina Davis, Admissions Support. For a list of required documents, please click here.
After all documents are received, the Director of Enrollment and principals will review the application. At this time, support services may also be consulted, including our Student Success Services and Guidance Department, to ensure that a structure is in place to support the academic success of your child.
The final step in the application process is a partnership conference. After a review of your child’s application and supplemental documents, the principal or a member of their leadership team will meet with your family to explore admission and address any remaining questions you may have.
If all admissions requirements are met, the enrollment department will notify you that your child has been accepted as a new student. To secure your student’s enrollment, please submit the enrollment fee within ten days of receiving this notification of acceptance.