Southside Christian School is a member of the South Carolina High School League (SCHSL) and adheres to the guidelines and bylaws set forth by the League.
- Students who are transferring from a SCHSL member school within Greenville County are not allowed to participate in athletics for one full year unless they are entering Grade 7 or 9 at the beginning of the school year. Students who reside in Greenville County and are entering Grade 7 or 9 at the beginning of the school year are immediately eligible for athletic participation.
- Students who reside in Greenville County and are transferring from a nonmember school are immediately eligible for athletic participation if they live in the J.L. Mann district. If they live in a different attendance district (Mauldin, Hillcrest, etc.,) we will need a letter from the principal of that school and permission from the Superintendent of Greenville County Schools.
- Students who live in a South Carolina county other than Greenville and are transferring from a SCHSL member school are not allowed to participate in athletics for one full year.
- Any student who relocates to Greenville County from another state or another county in South Carolina is immediately eligible to participate in athletics.
- Academic requirements for eligibility also apply. Refer to the Athletic Handbook section of the Student & Family Handbook for specific requirements.